Champion Games is an established yet young venture funded Game Studio 🎮 backed by international investors and located in the internet 🌐. We have created games with millions of players and now we are in a quest to shape the future of blockchain based play2earn games with MetaSoccer.
We would love you to be a part of our journey. Join us to shape the future of gaming!
We’re looking for a DevOps Engineer to join the enginiering team for our BeManager game! We depend on this role to architect, build, and iterate on resilient, scalable systems and also to guide the rest of the engineering team.
You’ll join our highly motivated team and help us launch and maintain reliable products and services with your experience and skills. You’ll play a key role in evolving and improving the infrastructure and automation which sustains Champion Games. Throughout you’ll work closely with the Fantasy Games engineering team to scale core technologies to meet the eventual demands of a million user account base. You’ll be empowered to fully apply your experience, lessons learned, and leadership skills in an environment with high standards for software quality, correctness and performance.
- Create and maintain and advance effective infrastructure and systems for Champion Games ensuring scalability, resilience, and reliability to meet the needs of the fast growing account base and evolving features
- Iterate on processes to improve our ability to ship fast while maintaining high quality systems that we can depend on
- Enhance tools and automation to fill the gaps in our current systems as well as build entirely new ones as we face bigger and more complex challenges
- Respond to infrastructure incidents and support the larger Champion Games engineering team with their incident response strategy
- Perform postmortems and in-depth root cause analysis to ensure we are always improving
- Docker / Rancher
- You have deep experience in, and a passion for, system scalability, resilience, reliability and automation in the varied ways this can be realized
- You are data driven and inform your approach based on facts and evidence. You are calm in the face of operational faults and failures and bring a methodological mindset to your problem solving and troubleshooting
- You have a demonstrated and deep understanding of the SDLC, OSes, networking, performance optimization, debugging and troubleshooting principles and practices. Your belief in automation is paramount and is the one of the ways you've achieved significant impacts in your career.
- You are self motivated and inherently a technical leader. You are receptive to the ideas and advice of others and work collaboratively to achieve shared outcomes.
- You have excellent abilities to manage and grow a custom made infrastructure not just relying on cloud services
- Full remote position · You can expect the usual flexibility that comes with it
- Joining a small yet growing company with the objective of reaching the moon 🚀
- Flat hierarchy company, working side by side with the entire team
- Competitive Salary
- Bonding Activities - We get together once every few months (usually in Barcelona)