Champion Games is a young venture funded startup, backed by international and national investors and located in Barcelona. We have created global games with millions of players. We are shaping the future of NFT and play to earn games and we’d love you to be a part of our journey. We like to work collaboratively, learn and fail together and move quickly.
Join us to shape the future of gaming!
Champion Games is looking for an inspiring Blockchain Developer to help guide our engineering teams as we build a new platform for games and entertainment. You'll collaborate with cross-functional teams daily, leveraging your technical background to take the road from ideation to production deployment.
With a focus on delivering end-user value, your mission is to empower and grow our team as they improve in both form and function. You’ll play a key role in helping shape the way a revolutionary new technology is introduced to new audiences, working with an industry-leading team spread across the globe.
- Lead and grow an incredible team of engineers by hiring, mentoring, and coaching them in line with our organizational values of self-growth and high impact.
- Work with game designer to ensure we balance product aspirations with engineering realities, tracking useful tech specifications, and maintaining appropriate user stories.
- Managing engineering projects end-to-end.
- Close the gap between technical and non-technical stakeholders - explaining technical concepts to non-technical folks and translating business-oriented and strategic plans to technical folks - to ensure that everyone is aligned around the value we are creating for our users.
- Lead the technology stack behind the product.
- Ethereum / Solidity
- Vue / Typescript
- Docker / Kubernetes / Rancher
- Blockchain, infrastructure, or platform development experience.
- You have an engineering background with strong technical fundamentals and a history of high-quality execution.
- You have a track record of delivering complex technical systems that were easy for others to maintain and use, through thoughtful structure and naming, standard design patterns, and approachable documentation.
- You have a strong product sense, and have delivered user-facing products through rapid iteration where requirements are uncertain or changing.
- You are an enthusiastic proponent of light-weight, agile project management.
- You are comfortable with trying out new tools, failing fast, and navigating unknowns.
- Epic Mission - Join an early-stage startup with demonstrated traction and the global ambition to create a category leader.
- Dynamic Environment - Joining our small team, you will be highly impactful from the beginning. We move fast and build things that have never been seen before.
- Competitive Salary - A competitive salary package that fit your skills, experiences, and contributions
- Latest Tech - When you join Champion Games, You’ll get the newest & most powerful devices & equipment to work with.
- Bonding Activities - Get to know your colleagues through company retreats.